What is included:
1. PrimaAire Fine Mist Spray (White) – 1 bottle
2. GoodAire Chlorine Dioxide Tablets – 1 Bottles (32 tablets/bottle)
3. PrimaAire Fragrance 50ml (with Nano Silver) – 4 bottles
– 4 random selected fragrances (Pristine | Eden | Himalayas | Ocean Breeze | Lavender | Eucalyptus | Agarwood | White Tea & fig)
4. PrimaAire Natural Selenite Crystal (Approx. 5 to 7 cm each side).
5. Flat Crystal Base with Multi-colored LED light (rechargable).
6. Gift Box
Natural Selenite Crystal (with LED base)
Selenite is renowned for its cleansing and healing abilities that can help to clear negative energy from the surrounding environment. It also has calming properties which makes it ideal for meditation or spiritual work. It’s self-cleansing. It can heal and cleanse other crystals in its’ environment.
** Color and structure line may varies as this is a natural crystal.
Guide on how to use the PrimaAire Selenite Crystal with Fragrance:
- Water Soluble Essential Oils with Nano Silver 50ml
RETAIN BENEFITS – A must try collection offering effective aromatherapy use with diffusers, bath, home-cleaning products and more
FULLY DISSOLVES – Natural and fully dissolves in water for maximum performance.
EASY TO CLEAN – Because it’s water soluble you don’t have to worry about having an oil residue after using in diffuser, bath or bottles!
MULTI PURPOSE – Discover creative ways to use water soluble essential oils from bathing, bedroom, fitness and more
ANTI-BACTERIAL – With skin friendly natural Nano Silver, it makes all the fragrances anti-bacterial.
Suitable for uses with humidifiers, PrimaAire fine mist Spray, PrimaAire Selenite Crystal Diffuser and more
Effectively kills 99.99% of Biological Contaminants such as Viruses, Bacteria & Spores (Including *COVID-19)
- Effective Against Fungi & Mould
- Removes odour
- Repels insects
- Suitable as Sanitiser for Hands
- Proven and Tested by Reputable Lab in Singapore & Overseas
- Surface disinfecting (tables, chairs, high touch area)
- Sterilization of equipment & Service area
Suitable for: Restaurants, Hotels, Clinics, Dental Clinics, SPAs, Money Changer, Cashier counters, offices and homes.
How to use:
For surface cleaning:
- Dissolve 1 tablet of Chlorine Dioxide into the spray bottle.
- Add 5 to 10 drops PrimaAire Fragrance into the spray bottle (you can put more drops if you like stronger fragrance)
- Spray on the surface and wipe dry when required.
For mopping on floors:
- Dissolve 2 or more tablets in a pail of water (Approx. 5 litres)
** Apply on the small surface areas first before using if unsure.
Chlorine Dioxide Bottle
- Store in cool dry place away from sunlight.
- Close tightly after use.
- Use within 60 days after opening.
Chlorine Dioxide Solution
- Good for up to 8 days in enclosed opaque container (Store in cool dry place)
- If refrigerated and in closed opaque container up to 2 months.
- *Inhibition of the Binding of Spike of SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus to Human Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme 2 by Chlorine Dioxide, Norio Ogata, Department of R&D, Taiko Pharmaceutical Co Ltd.
- Efficacy and Safety Evaluation of a Chlorine Dioxide Solution. Jui-Wen Ma et al, Int J Environ Res Public Health, 2017 Mar 22;14(3):329.
- Decontamination of a hospital room using gaseous chlorine dioxide: Bacillus anthracis, Francisella tularensis and Yersinia pestis. John J. Lowe et al, J. of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene, vol 10, 2013 – issue 10
- Evaluation of ambulance decontamination using gaseous chlorine dioxide. John J. Lowe et al, Prehospital Emergency Care J., Jul-Sep 2013;17(3):401-8
- Disinfection efficiency of chlorine dioxide gas in student cafeterias in Taiwan. Ching-Shan Hsu et al, J. of the Air & Waste Management Association, vol 63, 2013 – issue 7
- A combination of aqueous sanitizer washing and application of gaseous ClO2 will enhance decontamination of both foodborne and plant pathogens. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/326661127_Applications_of_gaseous_chlorine_dioxide_on_postharvest_handling_and_storage_of_fruits_and_vegetables_-_A_review
- Ogata N, Shibata T, Protective effect of low-concentration chlorine dioxide gas against influenze A virus infection. J Gen Virol. 2008:89(Pt1);60-7
- Ogata N,Sakasegawa M, Miura T, Shibata T, Takigawa Y, Taura K et al. Inactivation of airborne bacteria and viruses using extremely low concentrations of chlorine dioxide gas. Phramacology. 2016;97(5-6):301-6
- Sanitising the mobile phone using Kikkoman Lumitester Smart: https://youtu.be/85S_WkANh0I
1 Bottles of Chlorine Dioxide Tablets (32 pieces per bottle)
For mixing one tablet with 1000 ml of water to create solution for use in disinfecting spray.
- Kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses
- Removes odour
- Repels insects
Chlorine Dioxide Solution is suitable for use in cars, homes, office, kitchens, toilets, shoe racks, etc.
* Do apply on the surfaces (to test for discoloration when apply on leather, cloth, etc)
Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2) is an extremely powerful disinfectant that is even more effective than Free Chlorine (Cl2) and Sodium Hypochlorite (NaClO).
It aggressively kills bacteria and viruses. ClO2 is widely used across variety industries, commercial and households as a disinfectant such as food and beverage productions, public water treatment and medical applications.
Chlorine dioxide has been approved and registered as a disinfectant, sanitiser and steriliser by the following organisations:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
GoodAire ClO2 solution satisfies all safety concerns worldwide and has the ability to “destroy or eliminate all forms of microbial including fungi, viruses, and all forms of bacteria and their spores” in foods & beverages processing plants, meat & poultry, hospitals, laboratories, potable drinking water supply and waste water treatment plant around the world.
Its strong redox effect demotes and breaks down viruses, bacteria, yeast and mould, but does not cause any harm to humans, animals and plants.
No Concerns Regarding Drug Resistance During the disinfection process, ClO2 reacts directly with the bacteria and the cell wall of the virus. Therefore, there are no concerns regarding drug resistance or cytopathic during the disinfection process.